Pages

Spitalfields and Covent Garden

Today we went to Spitalfields Markets. Me for the second time, and Bradley for the first time. I was pretty excited that I remembered which way to go when we got off at Liverpool Station, no getting lost for me this time.

It was a much nicer day today that last Friday. It was really sunny, and I wore a t-shirt with no cardigan pretty much the whole day! It was pretty awesome.

It was much more fun going with another person than by myself, but this meant I bought lots of things... which is good and bad, since we don't have steady jobs at the moment. There were more traders than last week, I think because it was a nicer day. I bought a cape and a new jacket, which is SO nice and so more well made than the one I got from Primark. The one from Primark is pretty thin, but this one is super thick and cosy.

I bought the cape that I had been looking at last week but couldn't decide on. Apparently capes are going to be big this season, and I scored a pure wool one for pretty cheap.

Bradley bought a leather satchel, he's been looking for one for months now, so it was great for him to finally find a nice one. I've been having to carry around everything in my handbag, and it was getting really heavy.

We had lunch at GBK again, which is fast becoming our favourite place to eat. Their burgers are so delicious.

We took some photos of our purchases, but because we're not fashion bloggers it's hard to take it seriously. We kept getting into fits of giggles and couldn't stop. Here's the end result...







What do you think of our modelling skills?

After Spitalfields we went into Covent Garden Markets. They weren't that interesting. There were heaps of street performers around, and they were really funny. There were also lots of food stalls and junky clothes stalls.

There was a cool store that sold all different kinds of tea and cute teapots. I managed to not buy any, trying not to buy anything home related until we're in a flat. Otherwise there's not really anywhere to put anything.

Inside the market was pretty cool, there was a string quartet performing, and they were really good.








4 comments:

  1. Crazy modelling skills you two, nice cape, you are so funny with buying stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are total idiots.. 3rd and 6th photos of Niki= GOLD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the modelling skills - the one with the racoon style hat is by far my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you may need a bit of training with the modelling skills and I think the one with the racoon hat has to be the best..I love the pictures of Tower Bridge and would love to be there again..Glad to see you are having fun and seeing lots.

    ReplyDelete