Pages

Edinburgh - Day Two

On Saturday it was still raining, but we went sightseeing anyway. Edinburgh is so easy to walk around, almost everything is in the centre of the city.

It was really cold, and we didn't bring enough warm clothes. So the first stop was Topshop to grab some more socks. Luckily I brought my boots with me, I haven't worn them in over a month in London. Not sure what I would have done if I only had jandals!

It did start to clear up in the afternoon, but we did spend a fair amount of time browsing souvenir shops and stopping at Starbucks to keep warm before it got sunny. We picked up a LOT of shortbread. I'm pretty sure we bought about 8 boxes...

We discovered that Scottish people are really friendly, or maybe it just seems that way because people in London are so grumpy all the time. Everyone was just really nice all the time, no matter where we went. Loved their accents too.






Giraffe!

This was an awesome animal photography exhibition by the main bus station. Some of the photos were just amazing.



There's a girl behind Bradley in hysterics right now!







1 comment:

  1. Love it. Why are there giant giraffes there? Bradley looks so funny on the lion, no wonder the girl was laughing. xxx

    ReplyDelete