Pages

Happy Birthday to Me!!

It was my birthday on Thursday! We took the day off and met Cate at Camden Markets.

It was a really sunny day for a change, probably the nicest day we've had in ages. The weather has started warming up a bit too, it's usually between about 7 - 12 degrees at the moment. It's exciting!

I got the below presents from Bradley... everyone else swears my presents are 'in the mail...'



I love reading about true crime stories... I don't know if this is weird to anyone else? But I love reading about murderers and serial killers! Maybe that's why I loved Alcatraz so much.

So, we walked around Camden Markets for most of the day. It was really quiet, which was awesome. The last time we went was on a weekend and it was insane. So many people everywhere.

We had lunch at an American diner. I had the Macaroni & Cheese... it was disappointing. But the banana milkshake more than made up for it, and Bradley's chilli was yummy.



We wandered round Camden looking for Banksy street art, but they had all been painted over. Unimpressed London! Does a plain white wall look better than a boy fishing??


Unimpressed

1 comment: