Pages

Christmas Party

I had my work Christmas party last night. On a Thursday. Horrendous day for a Christmas party. Was so hungover today. It's 10.00 p.m. and I'm still hungover from last night. Had copious amounts of coffee, coke and Maccas today.

Christmas party was good, we only have a small company, so we went to an event with a few other companies, there was about 400 people all up I think. It was at the Plaisterers Hall in London. Only about a 10 minute walk from work, but just as we were leaving it started to snow. Heavily. Like blizzard heavy. It was insane.

Was good to see everyone dressed up though, you don't get many chances to get dressed up so it was fun.










In case you're wondering why I'm surrounded by babies in that one photo... my pod's theme for our Christmas decorations was Santa Baby. It is very odd to be surrounded by so many babies wearing Santa hats at work.

2 comments:

  1. Like the new clothes Hon, you look very pretty and happy, although skinny....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! great to see you enjoying the snow.

    ReplyDelete