Pages

4 weeks to go...

So there's only 4 weeks to go until we leave.  I just realised this as I was filling out the ESTA visa application for the US. Which was ridiculously easy. Just fill out a form and instant confirmation. I wonder what their criteria is for declining applications?
We're pretty much ready I think, accommodation: check, shuttle transfers: check, Disneyland & Alcatraz tickets booked: check.

It also doesn't feel real. Even while I'm making bookings for flights and hotels, it almost seems like they're for someone else. It probably won't seem real until we're actually in London, and I'll probably wake up and have a massive panic attack in the middle of the night a few months after being there.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do without the dogs, will be so hard to leave them behind. Who will dress them in embarrassing outfits when I leave??

No comments:

Post a Comment