Pages

Changing Weather

So we haven't been doing much for the past few weeks, due to me having my tooth out and not being able to eat anything. So we've spent a lot of time at home watching movies in the past month.

Luckily my mouth has finally started healing (I think) and I have been able to eat solid food now, so as such, we have started venturing out of the house, as I'm no longer scared I'll get suddenly hungry and not be able to eat anything! So you can expect more up to date posts from now on as I'll actually have something to write about other than 'Today I spent the day in my pajamas watching The Vampire Diaries and then went and got a coffee'.

The weather has been rather crazy lately, it's supposedly still winter, but yesterday it was sunny and 20 degrees and this weekend it's raining with a high of 10! I never have any idea what to wear outside anymore. Rain is good though, since we're currently on a hosepipe ban, as if we're in Australia, and we have to watch how much water we're using.

Last month we had our first (and only) proper snow fall of Winter. When we first arrived we had quite a lot of snow, so I thought that was common for London, but apparently it isn't, so we were pretty excited when the snow started falling.

It was the day after I had my tooth out, and I got up from my sick bed, still feeling horrendous with a big fat face, and we went and spent some time playing in the snow. Snow brings everyone outside, every park in Chiswick was full of people building snowmen and having snowball fights. The dogs were just loving it, it was so funny watching them bounding through the snow!


The Turnham Green church - you're probably sick of images of this by now!





Bradley throwing snowballs at me!


Excited to be outside, even with a fat face


Not sure if I was throwing this snowball or trying to catch it..






Dogs chilling in the snow




This snowman doesn't look impressed with his hat







It was good to get outside even for just a short time, since that was the last time we actually did anything of interest for a few weeks! I'll have some more updates coming within the next week.. I'll try not to be so slack with our updates.


1 comment:

  1. Love the photo's, so cute N + B one, wonder what Mac & Piper would think of the snow. xxx

    ReplyDelete