Pages

Death Cab for Cutie

Last week I went to see one of my favourite bands, Death Cab for Cutie, with my flatmate Liane.

They were playing in Brixton, at the O2 Academy, in South London. It's a pretty small venue, it holds about 5000, and there was definitely that many people at the concert.

We had great seats, right in the front row of the upstairs balcony, and the band was amazing. I managed to get some video, and it turned out pretty well I think.

We had such a great time, I ended up booking tickets to see another one of my favourite bands, Switchfoot, in November. But this time Bradley's coming with me, plus it's just down the road in Shepherds Bush.

That's the good thing about London, there's always so many bands playing, it's hard to pick which ones to see, because we can't afford to go see them all!





No comments:

Post a Comment